Aaaargh!!! ...wait a minute, that was good...
If only sailors had had access to limes for those 300 years they also skipped their fruits and vegetables! But who knew then that vitamin C from limes could keep them healthy AND also provide a nice taste to their beverages. Introducing the newest and spiciest flavor to the popcorn family: Chile Lime!
Made with Chile Lime Seasoning and other spicy flavors, you'll find it hard to stop until you’ve reached a safe harbor to count your treasure.
Would you like to learn more about limes and vitamin C, and how they support effective memory? Or would you rather just kick back and enjoy your virgin-margarita-in-a-popcorn bag? Or perhaps just a virgin margarita instead? See below.
Virgin Magarita Recipe:
- 2 shot glasses full of simple syrup (sugar & water)
- 1 shot glass full of each: lime, lemon, and orange juice
- Add one of the following: crushed ice, cubed ice, or blend with ice
- Salt the rim of a glass by first running a lime wedge on the rim, then choose your salt: coarse sea salt (for a bite!), kosher (for flakes), or fleur de sel (for a lighter kiss from the sea)
- Limes and lemons to garnish
By sharing this recipe, we do not imply endorsement of virgin margaritas. This recipe is provided as a public service. Please consult a dietician or medical professional for information and recommendations about your specific caloric needs and nutritional requirements. The cure for scurvy was discovered in 1747, although it had been known much earlier and then lost. Vitamin C is necessary for the supply of collagen to the body. For more about limes, click on the lime below:
- 5 oz. bag
- 6-Pack (6 x 5 oz. bag)
- 12-Pack (12 x 5 oz. bag)
Click on the logo below to see all the taste & energy in each variety of BOOMCHICKAPOP
|Vacation||No matter what Wave interests you, anything in Vacation is always easy.|
|Public||Less than $50.|