The Ocean Riser™
Koi or Wave Pattern
Working from home on your laptop? It’s time to #riseup! Exclusive to MemoryBeach, The Ocean Riser™ by MemoryBeach, is seamless combination of form, function and lightweight portability that gives your laptop computer or tablet a beautiful lift, and may lift your spirits and attention level, too.
A stylized U-Shaped base and a rectangular, vertical stand with rounded edges is super sturdy, and environmentally friendly.
- At just over 11” x 6.5”, when assembled, it is ultra-portable and slightly smaller than a piece of copy paper.
- Designed by a 3-person team (psychologist, scuba diver, & pilot), we have attempted to combine memory support, conservation of the oceans, recycling, innovative design, portability and lifestyle into one, lightweight riser.
With your laptop flat, your eyes naturally move down, and your spine follows. Studies show that repeated hunching, craning, slouching postures may contribute to poor health, and may also communicate to your body that you are, in fact, feeling a low mood.
- Poor posture may also lead to upper body arm and hand pain. The Ocean Riser is designed to help elevate the head and neck, so that your posture and spine align as they were meant to do.
- Opening up lungs, creating blood flow, and generating better alertness: the Ocean Riser delivers height in a horizontal world.
- Gravity and balanced angles do the rest, assuring your laptop is grounded and stable.
Inspired by the MemoryBeach’s name and dedication to the environment in all that we do, the vertical stand is beautifully stylized with a cut-out ocean wave design that creates visual movement.
PRINTED ON DEMAND! ALLOW 5-10 DAYS FOR PRINTING AND DELIVERY!
- Assembled: Thickness 7”/16” (1.11 cm)
- Size: 11” (28 cm) long x 6.5” (16.51 cm) wide
- Weight: Approximately 8 oz.
- Materials: Currently recyclable polylactic acid (plant starch)
Order your Ocean Riser by MemoryBeach Co today. Corporate customization available. We typically print each Ocean Riser upon demand. The Ocean Riser polylactic acid (PLA) material should not be put in the hot sun or it will bend/melt and lose its integrity. PLA can be recyled easily by the manufacturer because it is made from a biodegradable thermoplastic from renewable resources like cornstarch or sugar cane. Please contact your local authority to find your PLA drop off points, or send your Ocean Riser back to MemoryBeach Co and we will grind it up, and make another OceanRiser!
|Vacation||These products have certain features that makes them easy to remember between uses.|
|Public||Less than $50.|