Welcome to the MemoryBeach LifeGuard Club Portal
You've come to the right place.
Here you'll find exclusive offers negotiated through your efforts or your employer, or both, to support your work in caring for others.
If you're signing up for yourself, creating your own LifeGuard Collective, or registering your company, here's what you'll expect to receive:
- Volume pricing based on our manufacturers' cost to us, negotiated with you, to lower costs
- A 10% reduction in LifeGuard Membership price for a collective of 5 people or more, and 15% off on all purchases above $500
- Fresh ideas to help you care for yourself, and others
- Really good deals on fashion-inspired MemoryBeach LifeGuard gear; you think you won't want it, you might not "need it," but you'll be glad you have it
- Occasional suprise gifts that we mail to you, without you asking, because we want to show you that we care
- One-place shopping for home-caregiving needs involving reminding yourself, and others, of important activities of daily living (ADLs)
- Full LifeGuard support on all products from our call center
- Exclusive previews of Guide games
- Help for your "at home" LifeGuard support parties: if you would like to speak about MemoryBeach with others, please let us know, and we'll try to help
- Testimonials to provide you with real-life examples of how products & services worked in home-care and assisted-care locations
- Invitations to take part in product testing, product and service experiments, and brainstorming ways to help
If you are caring for someone at home and not a professional careworker, you're welcome to contact us to consider hosting a LifeGuard party or starting a LifeGuard collective in your area to achieve the similar status an employer might; in that way, we can pass the savings along to you and to your LifeGuard group.
Please email us for details on our "CONTACT US" page and we'd be happy to talk.