Compact Charging For The Weekend
Set up your Pod Pro with the included USB-chargting cable and your own Apple Watch charging puck. Wrap your charging puck cable. Plug in your Pod Pro with the USB cable to your charging outlet (or computer), and charge up. Once charged, you can then take your Pod Pro with you to charge your iPhone and Apple Watch, twice each, by simply setting it on top, as well as plugging in your iPhone.
Pod Pro packs a compact high density 6000mAh lithium ion battery. Protected by an anodized, aircraft grade aluminum shell, Pod Pro is designed to keeps your iPhone and Apple Watch fully powered on a weekend excursion.
- 2X iPhone 8 & Apple Watch charges
- Integrated Lightning cable - MFi approved
- Anodized aluminum top
Pod Pro's integrated lighting cable is Apple-Certified for safe charging for iPhone, iPad and iPod.
Brought to you by Hello Nomad from Santa Barbara, California, and supported by LifeGuards at MemoryBeach. Select LifeGuard Options if you need help setting up the Pod Pro or remembering how to use it.
- Precision CNC and anodized aluminum
- Dupont™ polycarbonate enclosure
- TPE rubber base
- Panasonic lithium battery
- Capacity: 6,000mAh (22.2wh)
- Input: Micro USB 5V/1.5A (cable included)
- Output: Apple Lightning 5V/1.5A
- Apple MFi certified
- 38 and 42mm versions of Apple Watch Sport, Apple Watch and Apple Watch Edition
- For use with 1m & 2m Apple Watch magnetic charging cables
- For Milanese Loop and Link Bracelet Apple Watch bands, we recommend disconnecting one of the lugs when charging from Pod Pro.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQas)
- Does Pod come with an Apple Watch charging cable?
- No. It is intended to be used with the charging cable that comes with the Apple Watch. It does have an integrated Apple Lightning cable to charge your iPhone and comes with a micro USB cable to charge the Pod Pro itself.
- Does Pod Pro for Apple Watch work with both versions of the Apple Watch charging cable?
- Yes, Pod Pro for Apple Watch works with both the 1m & 2m variations of the Apple Watch charging cable. It also works with both the plastic and metal version of the cable, though you need to use the included spacer with the metal charging puck.
|Light||These products have certain features that make them easy to remember between uses.|
|Public||Less than $50.|