Remembering things is difficult, we know this on MemoryBeach. However, when you’re exercising, jogging, touring, or training, it’s especially difficult and we’ve searched far and wide for ways to keep things close to us that are important, so THAT forgetting them is less likely to happen. Welcome to the RooSport family. We ran with an original RooSport pouch in the LA Marathon, and we’ve never looked back. It held its own, and our important things, for 26.2 miles. And… we didn’t feel it!
This new version of RooSport features many of the requests they have received from their customers, notably brand new colors, a concealed zipper pocket, and much more including:
* An easy access, small items pocket, on the flap!
* Slightly larger design to fit larger phones (including the iPhone 6 and GS5 with a slim case)!
* Holds 6 energy gels for running!
* Two sided headphone cord holes!
* No more Velcro, making it easier to get in and out of the pocket while still having it be secure!
Dimensions: 6 inches by 4 inches
|Vacation||No matter what Wave interests you, the Vacation category is always easy.|
|Public||Less than $50.|