This policy was updated May 24, 2018
Below, we have outlined how we use text files called, “Cookies.”
We use text files called "cookies" that are stored on your computer when you visit us. You can disable these from your web browser each time you use the internet.
- We use this text code to keep track of items in your shopping cart. That means if you put something in the cart, leave and come back, you’ll see the items still there.
- We also use the text code in a program called Google Analytics, which shows us who is shopping from us and why.
- Seeing who is shopping with us can help us detect fraud. We can also see which pages people like, and don’t. That allows us to tailor our website to how people use it, and how to simplify your shopping and support experience.
- Each time you log in or visit the site, we also use this code to help you keep track of games you play on The Guide. The Guide helps you choose products and services. We thought it would be a good service to allow people to keep track of the games and their scores, sort of like a pad of paper in a board game box.
- If you want to share anything on social media, it can only be done with the help of the "cookie" text, so that you can send the pages to your friends or others.
We do not sell share your individual information with others unless we first solict your consent, and you agree to do so in conjunction with your interest in participating in a research study regarding our products, services, or related topics involving the understanding of memory.
If you’d like to participate in the research of new products, please email us at: email@example.com.
To disable your cookies, please do so through your individual web browser instructions.
Thank you. And welcome to MemoryBeach. We’re happy to see you here.